17 Palm-Lily Crescent, Bangalow
A stunning and beautifully presented residence offering the comfort and ease of contemporary living with all the charm, character and style that has become synonymous with Bangalow village. Set back appealingly from the street, showcasing long, wrapped verandahs; large yard; and a sunny corner position with ideal aspect, this property is in keeping with its beautiful heritage-style streetscape. Located in one of Bangalow’s most sought-after addresses opposite a leafy reserve. Featuring crisp white, light-filled interiors with well designed, generous spaces, this property offers serene, relaxed living within easy reach of Bangalow’s vibrant town centre.
– Airy and light-filled open plan living space opens to long covered verandahs.
– Well equipped, designer kitchen adjoins dining area and a generous, outdoor entertaining deck.
– Three bedrooms, the main with walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite and access to timber deck.
– Ideal northerly aspect with a corner street position opposite a leafy nature reserve.
– Excellent indoor-outdoor connection with bedrooms and living areas opening to wrapped verandah.
– Beautifully landscaped low maintenance yard; picket fencing; vegetable gardens.
– Solar power and garden water tanks; combustion fireplace; NBN connected.
– Five minutes to Bangalow’s main street; 15 minutes to Byron Bay
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking
Auction Location: On site. Sat 4 Sep at 9:45am
view more here