32 Alexander Lane, Eltham, NSW
An utterly captivating original circa 1888 residence that transports you to the romance and grandeur of a bygone era. With original features intact, the beauty and splendour of this large four bedroom home presents an exciting opportunity to own a historic home on 32 acres in a desirable location. Originally the Alstonville postmaster’s residence, the home was relocated around forty years ago and positioned on a superb elevated site overlooking the property’s green pastures, creek, dam, hinterland and mountains beyond. A rare property that promises an idyllic rural lifestyle with complete peace and privacy.
– Glorious pressed metal ceilings and walls throughout the home.
– Grand hallway with an ornate architrave, wide original hardwood floors and high ceilings.
– Four bedrooms with french doors that open to wide, covered verandahs.
– Large living room with original open fireplace and french doors.
– Magnificent wraparound bullnose verandah that provides views over lush countryside.
– Set back at the end of a long, private driveway off a quiet country lane.
– Creek and spring-fed dam; 20,000 litre water tank.
– Rainforest remnant and original stone rock walls.
– 30 minutes from Byron Bay; 15 minutes from Bangalow; and less than five minutes from the locally loved Eltham Hotel.
4 bedrooms / 1 bathroom