2 Granuaille Road, Bangalow
One of Bangalow’s most gracious and admired homes, this elegant property was built in 1927, for Fred Reading, one of Bangalow’s founding family members. Steeped in local history and retaining much of its original character, the home has been enhanced by a clever and sensitive renovation that accommodates modern living with the inclusion of a separate, self-contained one-bedroom apartment. Located in the heart of Bangalow, this exceptional property is a 2-minute walk to everything the village has to offer.
The primary residence offers:
– Stunning original features, including stained glass windows, bay window in front bedroom, ornate ceilings and polished timber floors.
– Three double bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Open plan kitchen, dining and additional lounge/entertaining area opening to a covered timber deck.
– Superb modern chef’s kitchen featuring Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel gas cooktop and designer appliances.
– Fireplaces in both the front living room and second living area.
– Ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning; NBN connected; solar hot water.
– Lock-up shed/garage with studio/workspace, bathroom and mezzanine storage.
– Large corner block with onsite car parks and ample off-street parking.
– Established, low-maintenance gardens.
Second dwelling / Apartment:
– Large, light-filled living area with all the charm and character of the main home, including original stained glass windows, high ceilings, polished timber floors and bifold doors opening onto a large covered timber deck.
– Beautiful, designer kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops; modern appliances.
– Bedroom includes built-in bookshelves and storage, a walk-in robe, and luxurious ensuite.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning; NBN connected, separate solar hot water system.
– Separate water and electricity meter from the main house.
– Could be used as a home-based business STCA or separate rental accommodation
Auction Location: On site. Saturday 8 May 10:30am
4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / 2 parking