5 Jarvis Street, Clunes NSW
In a private, peaceful location, this c1920 Clunes original cottage offers a wonderful lifestyle. The property has a winning combination of a lovely character-filled weatherboard home, set on a large block of land, in one of the village’s best locations. The home retains many appealing period features and there is scope to enhance existing elements of its design or to renovate more extensively. An easy five minute walk to the popular Clunes general store and cafe yet also tucked away in a quiet residential street, this property captures the essence of relaxed village living in one of the north coast hinterland’s prettiest villages.
– Original, north-facing weatherboard home with period features, including timber floors; french doors, stained glass windows.
– Main bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe.
– Large, light-filled sunroom accessible from all bedrooms.
– Country style kitchen with Smeg gas oven and cooktop.
– Ceiling fans; combustion fireplace; wireless NBN.
– Large private, fenced backyard with established trees and gardens.
– Large undercover breezeway provides additional living space; 3m x 8m shed with service pit.
– Sought-after, convenient location in Clunes village.
– 12 minute drive to Bangalow; 25 minute drive to Byron Bay.
3 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / 1 parking
Auction Location: On site. Sun 19 Dec at 2:30pm