65 Federation Drive, Eltham
An exceptional property with a luxurious home, perfectly positioned to take advantage of breathtaking views. Carefully designed to capitalise on the property’s superb 2.4 acres, the home captures a sense of understated glamour with generous living areas and huge feature windows and doors that frame serene, uninterrupted panoramic views. A high-end designer kitchen at the heart of the home opens to a large covered verandah. A second living room provides an additional large entertaining space with a covered deck, tropical garden and access to an extra deep saltwater plunge pool. Located in a quiet area this home offers supreme comfort, style, peace and privacy and an opportunity to enjoy a wonderful country lifestyle close to major townships and the coast.
– Beautifully positioned, resort-style home with magnificent panoramic views.
– Light-filled open plan living with high ceilings and timber floors.
– Large second living room with a private deck overlooking a deep, saltwater plunge pool.
– Designer kitchen with a new Fisher Paykel gas cooktop/electric oven, island bench.
– Private main bedroom wing with a walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite and private deck.
– Three large bedrooms and a large second living area open to covered decks.
– Extra-large laundry. Double garage with internal access and extra storage.
– LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout.
– Expansive lawns and established trees and tropical gardens.
– Separate horse paddock. Large chicken coup. Outdoor fire pit with seating.
– 2 water tanks (66,000 litre); Huge storage underneath house.
– Private and set well back from the road at the end of a long driveway.
– 30 minutes to Byron Bay; 15 minutes to Bangalow; and just two minutes from Eltham village.