36 Alidenes Road, Wilsons Creek, NSW
A beautifully improved hinterland property on an elevated 3.9 acres with impressive views of the countryside and hills 5 minutes outside of Mullumbimby. A stylish, contemporary home with a large outdoor living area connects to a low-maintenance yard and lovely resort-style pool. This property offers a private and peaceful escape that is immersed in nature, yet also has the advantage of being in close proximity to some of Byron Shire’s most popular townships and beaches.
– Stylish, comfortable home with an open plan living and dining area that connects to an expansive deck.
– Separate media room or second living area.
– Private main bedroom with access to a covered deck and yard.
– Downstairs living space includes a double garage and home office/fifth bedroom.
– Large, north-facing outdoor entertaining area connects to the yard and pool.
– Established tropical gardens, rainforest and dam.
– Self-contained multi use work shed/studio with mezzanine.
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; Wireless NBN.
– Solar power and hot water; 3 x 23,000 litre rainwater tanks plus 5,000 litre garden tank.
– Long, private driveway leads to the main house and work shed.
– Less than 5 minutes to Mullumbimby and 15 minutes to Brunswick Heads.
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking
Auction Sat On site 1 May at 12:00pm
view more here