2 Tinderbox Road, Talofa, NSW
An outstanding property with an elegant c.1900s residence set upon eight elevated acres in a prime location with land that offers panoramic views of the Byron Bay hinterland. Ideally located between Bangalow and the coast – only 10 minutes to Byron’s world-famous beaches and less than 5 minutes to Bangalow village – this beautiful property is conveniently close to town centres but is completely private with glorious views and plenty of space to create an idyllic country lifestyle.
– A beautiful and graceful, rare original farmhouse with exquisite period features prized in homes of its era.
– Wide, impressive hallway and a large living area featuring 3m+ high ceilings, bay windows, timber fretwork and beautiful lead light windows.
– Well-proportioned and comfortable indoor and outdoor living spaces.
– Three bedrooms, the main with a large ensuite bathroom.
– Lovely connection to outside, with large windows and French doors opening to a deep, shaded wraparound verandah overlooking lush gardens.
– Well-equipped country-style kitchen featuring a Rayburn wood stove.
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning; ceiling fans; 22,000 litre rainwater tank.
– Elevated site with superb hinterland views, suitable for a second dwelling subject to council approval (some preliminary planning completed).
– Extensive, established tropical gardens featuring majestic fig trees.
– Residence set back at the end of a private driveway; covered parking for up to four cars.
– Easy scenic drive into Byron Bay through lush green hills offering spectacular ocean views.
– 10 minutes to Byron Bay; five minutes to Bangalow village; 20 minutes from Ballina Byron Gateway airport.
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking
Auction Location: On site. Sat 26 Feb at 10:00am