16 Jarvis Street, Clunes
A lovely, generously proportioned home set on over half an acre in the heart of picturesque Clunes village. From an elevated position, the property captures lush, green views from its semi-rural location. With plenty of surrounding space and a quiet street setting, the home offers a great sense of peace and privacy in a highly desirable location close to all that Byron hinterland has to offer.
– Large main living room connects to the dining and kitchen.
– Four bedrooms, the master with a large ensuite and walk-in-robe.
– Kitchen and dining area leads to a north-facing rear patio with terraced gardens.
– Versatile workspace & study with internal access.
– Air conditioning, NBN internet connected.
– Established gardens and expansive, manicured lawns.
– Five mins walk to the popular Clunes General Store and Café.
– 15 mins drive to Bangalow, 15 mins drive to Lismore, 30 mins drive to Byron Bay.
Auction Location: On site. Saturday 22 May, 1:00pm
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 car parking