15 Main Street, Clunes
A superbly renovated original c1920 cottage that blends traditional period features with fresh, contemporary design. Set upon a large picturesque corner, this beautiful residence has all the warmth, charm and character prized in homes of its era and offers an idyllic village lifestyle.
– An impeccable renovation that enhances the original period features of the home.
– 3 metre high ceilings, timber-lined walls and polished hardwood floors.
– Three comfortable bedrooms, the master with lovely ensuite.
– Stylish main bathroom with freestanding claw-foot bath.
– Beautiful, country-style kitchen with designer appliances, including Miele gas cooktop, Bosch oven and dishwasher.
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
– Dual street frontage; wireless NBN; recessed lighting.
– Beautifully landscaped private gardens; vegetable garden and large backyard.
– Covered outdoor entertaining area and wide rear deck.
– Short 2 minute walk to popular Clunes general store and new cafe.
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 Parking