7 Ferguson Court, Bangalow
Architect-designed, two pavilion home set amongst a private, lush tropical garden with panoramic views over the village to the surrounding hinterland. Elevated and naturally light-filled, this home is full of warmth and character with quality finishes throughout.
– Inspiring architecture with an Australian aesthetic complements our climate with comfort and connection to the outdoors.
– Incorporates sustainable, energy efficient design with high-durability materials.
– Open architecture let’s light in and embraces the beauty of the outdoor spaces.
– Perfectly positioned to capture one of Bangalow’s best views whilst maintaining privacy.
– Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, generously sized bathrooms.
– High cathedral ceilings feature beautiful exposed hardwood beams.
– Gabled roofing, clerestory windows and skylights provide natural, ambient light.
– Large bi-fold timber and glass doors flow seamlessly to verandahs.
– Insulated walls and ceiling, louvred windows.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and slow-combustion fireplace.
– Intercom system and ducted vacuum cleaning system.
– Solar power and 10,000 litre garden rainwater tank.
– End of a quiet cul-de-sac on a large 851sqm block, established tropical garden.
– Convenient, short walk into Bangalow village, shops, cafes & restaurants.
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking /
view more on realestate.com