513 Boatharbour Road, Boat Harbour
An inspiring 20 acre property with elevated land that provides sweeping views across lush countryside to the mountains beyond. Set back from a quiet country road the comfortable home features a beautiful sunroom and dining area looking out to a sunroom with attached greenhouse. Connected to the main home, but cleverly divided by a garage, is a separate apartment ideal for guests, family or an extra income. Beautiful picturesque gardens thoughtfully planted feature a charming footbridge, pergola and sitting area.
– Picturesque 20 acres that includes open paddocks, rainforest remnant and walking paths.
– Comfortable main home, the master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and ensuite.
– Self-contained, one bedroom apartment with a separate electricity meter and septic.
– Large 6 x 9 m machinery shed and idyllic light-filled artist’s studio or workspace.
– Two spring fed dams with pump and a permanent creek.
– Five water tanks, including two 22,000 litre tanks.
– NBN connected; air conditioning.
– A short walk up the property’s hill, offers outstanding views across the valley.
– 20 minutes from Bangalow; 5 minutes from the iconic Eltham Hotel; 10 minutes from Lismore.
Auction Location: On site. Saturday 19 June, 1:30pm
view more here