41 Kings Road, Federal
A sublime Byron Bay hinterland property on 6 superb acres with spectacular mountain and ocean views. With its private, elevated position and northerly aspect, this character-filled home has been designed to take full advantage of an uninterrupted panoramic vista. Surrounded by rainforest and established tropical gardens featuring grand old fig trees the home is in perfect harmony with its hillside setting.
– Multiple living spaces capture prime views of the hinterland, mountains and ocean beyond.
– Well equipped kitchen with island bench flows to a large covered deck.
– Features include high ceilings, fireplace, skylights and louvred windows; NBN connected.
– 4 generous bedrooms open to private decks, large main has ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Separate studio with ensuite and deck.
– Stunning, beautifully landscaped pool with cabana positioned to enjoy the panorama.
– Eco-efficient features include rainwater tanks, solar power and solar hot water systems.
– Rainforest with walking paths, lush gardens, fenced paddock and cleared level areas.
– Long, private driveway through rainforest; carport and shed.
– Views include Minyon Falls in the northwest across to the Byron coastline in the northeast
– 3 minutes to Federal village, Doma Café, Moonshine Coffee and General Store.
– 20 minute scenic drive to Byron Bay.
4 bedroom / 2 bathroom / 2 garage /