34 Ryces Drive, Clunes
A beautiful and spacious contemporary home set on a large, elevated block in popular Clunes village. Fresh, light-filled interiors and a comfortable, well-designed layout give this bright and breezy home immediate appeal. A versatile open-plan living area is designed to bring in the outdoors and connects seamlessly to a stylish covered entertaining space and landscaped yard. A quality kitchen is well laid out and includes a generous walk-in pantry. A nearby media room/home theatre is well located and part of the main living-dining area yet also functions as a separate retreat or more private second living space.
A beautifully designed home that offers supreme comfort and relaxed, easy living that is in good proximity to the beaches of Byron Bay and north coast villages.
– Four bedrooms, the main privately located at the rear of the home with ensuite & walk-in robe
– Stunning main living area featuring stackable sliding doors that open up the living area to an outdoor entertaining deck
– Second living space/home theatre
– Immaculate designer kitchen with a walk-in pantry
– Fresh, neutral palate that gives interiors a calm and harmonious quality
– Large landscaped yard offering level areas.
– Attractive, generous-sized separate studio or workspace at the rear of the yard
– Dimmable recessed LED lighting; ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; extra storage with two linen closets
– Solar power 9.6kw; rainwater tanks
– Set back from the street on an elevated site
– 15 minutes to Bangalow; 30 minutes to Byron Bay
View more here