17 Meadows Close, Bangalow
In a picturesque and coveted part of Bangalow, this delightful near new home is in perfect keeping with its heritage-style streetscape. Traditional period features blend flawlessly with contemporary design to create a home that is fresh, stylish and elegant, yet also spacious and supremely comfortable. Carefully planned with particular attention given to detail and aesthetics, this property truly is a joy to behold.
– Serene, light-filled open plan living area seamlessly connects to outdoor verandahs.
– Multiple windows frame an expansive view of lush hills and farmland.
– Features include a high pitched ceiling, French doors, and hardwood timber floors.
– Light and spacious private master bedroom with a walk-in robe and light-filled ensuite.
– Immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops, designer appliances, walk-in pantry with extra storage.
– Separate, guest powder room on the upper level.
– Downstairs media room and living area lead to an undercover terrace and private yard.
– Fourth bedroom/office space with external entrance and French doors that open to a private courtyard.
– Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens add privacy, colour and interest to outdoor areas.
– Private sparkling, magnesium pool with quartz stone paving and glass fencing.
– Wired NBN internet; open fireplace; indoor and outdoor ceiling fans.
– Positioned at the elevated end of a peaceful cul-de-sac.
– 5 minute walk to Bangalow’s main street with easy access via a walkway to town.
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 1 parking /