A highly desirable 6.4 acres on the eastern edge of Bangalow with an elegant, contemporary home overlooking the beautiful Byron Creek. Well appointed with clever design features including wide doors, cathedral ceilings and large windows that bathe interiors in an ambient light lending a soft, understated glamour to living areas. An extra large covered entertainer’s deck provides a perfect setting to enjoy the lovely views of the creek and picturesque surrounds.
– Beautifully positioned home with views from all rooms.
– Large, light-filled open plan living and dining area, separate lounge.
– Private main bedroom wing with a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite.
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes and separate work space/study.
– Well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench and well-sized pantry.
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, solar power & hot water systems, NBN connected.
– Self-contained studio with two bedrooms and a large covered outdoor area.
– Lush, manicured lawns; vegetable beds and a chicken coup.
– Set well back from the road at the end of a long driveway, double garage, security gate.
– Two minutes to Bangalow’s cafes, restaurants, markets and school.
– 10 minutes scenic drive to Byron Bay.
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking