11 Riverside Crescent, Brunswick Heads
A private, much loved three bedroom home in an exclusive pocket of Brunswick Heads boasting a superb Brunswick River side location. With an ideal north east aspect, this home captures natural light and offers a versatile layout and good connection to outdoor areas.
– Character filled features include lead light windows and a Blackbutt staircase.
– Living area with terrazzo-style polished stone floor; upstairs with Tasmanian oak timber floor.
– Well-equipped kitchen with Smeg five burner upright cooker and walk-in pantry.
– Large upstairs bedroom with ensuite, two balconies and view to Mount Chincogan.
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans; NBN connected.
– Established garden with an in-ground fishpond and water-lilies.
– First time for sale in 35 years.
– Ideally located only 100 metres to the Brunswick River.
– Less than 5 minutes to central Brunswick shops, cafes, restaurants and the beach
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking /