4 Barby Crescent, Bangalow, NSW
A classic contemporary home on an ideal elevated site that offers stunning and expansive views of the village and surrounding lush green hills. Beautifully designed with a fresh update and a relaxed layout that connects the indoors to a wide verandah, the home captures a light, airy, and serene feel and offers some of Bangalow’s most enviable views. The living area has large windows that extend up to a vaulted ceiling providing a soft ambient light. Downstairs, there is a huge garage with plenty of extra room for storage and a studio/work space. A large, private, and beautifully landscaped yard completes an exceptional property.
– Light-filled, spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area that opens to a wide, covered verandah with breathtaking village and hinterland views.
– Well equipped kitchen with separate indoor and covered outdoor dining.
– Large main bedroom with a walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite and private verandah with views.
– NBN available; air conditioning & fans; gas heating.
– Huge garage with additional storage and room for a studio/work space.
– Large, private rear yard with beautiful established tropical gardens.
– In a quiet and highly desirable location, less than 10 minutes walk to the main street offering an idyllic village lifestyle.
Auction Location: On site, Sat 18 Jun at 2:00pm