22 Colin Street, Bangalow
In a lovely, peaceful and established part of Bangalow this original timber home is set on a particularly generous and private block at the end of a no-through road. The main living and dining area enjoys an eastern aspect and is filled with light which enhances the dramatically high, raked ceiling and adds to the appeal and character of the home. A private rear outdoor entertaining area overlooks a pool and captures beautiful hinterland views, making it the ideal spot to relax and entertain with family and friends. Less than 10 minutes walk to the main street of Bangalow, this home offers peace and privacy yet is within easy reach of the shops, school, cafes and restaurants.
– Light-filled, open plan main living and dining area opens to a generous covered patio with superb hinterland views over farmland.
– High, raked ceiling; feature windows and timber floors.
– Large loft includes a second living space and bedroom.
– Stylish, well equipped kitchen with stone benchtop and modern appliances.
– Refurbished modern bathroom and laundry.
– Separate, self-contained one bedroom studio with living space, kitchenette and bathroom.
– Beautiful established gardens offer complete privacy; in ground pool with rural view.
– 10 minutes walk to the main street of Bangalow; 15 minutes drive to Byron Bay.
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking
view more here