1/8 Stewart Street, Lennox Head, NSW
One street back from beautiful Seven Mile Beach, this superbly renovated townhouse exudes warmth, charm and style. Located in the heart of one of the north coast’s most desirable seaside villages, the home is beautifully positioned at the eastern end of a small complex capturing the morning sun and sea breezes, and ocean glimpses from the upstairs balcony. With its ideal aspect, the home is filled with natural light and a large deck in the northern corner of the yard takes full advantage of the property’s perfect sunny position. Spacious, smartly landscaped gardens and lawns set this townhouse apart and being fully fenced provide security and privacy. Only two minutes walk to the surf and popular restaurant and cafe strip, this property offers the opportunity to become immersed in Lennox’s relaxed, coastal village lifestyle.
– Exceptionally well planned and renovated townhouse designed to maximise living space, comfort and convenience.
– Well equipped kitchen with a farmhouse-style sink, self cleaning pyrolytic oven.
– Gorgeous built-in dining space bathed in morning light.
– Large main bedroom with a freshly updated ensuite and covered balcony.
– The other two spacious bedrooms have built-in robes and a dual access bathroom.
– Large, renovated laundry with linen storage complements the adjacent powder room.
– Lots of extra storage, including attic storage with built-in ladder.
– Separate study/office area; wireless NBN available.
– Original polished hardwood floors; quality finishes and fittings throughout.
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
– Lovely north-east facing deck and BBQ area with atmospheric feature lighting for evenings.
– Level, fully fenced, private landscaped yard with perfect north-east aspect.
– Rare opportunity to live one block from the beach and main street.
Auction Location: On site Sat 2 Jul at 10:00am
View more here