3 Colin Street, Bangalow NSW
In a lovely, peaceful and established part of Bangalow this comfortable, well proportioned home is set on a generous, elevated block that is an easy five minute walk to Bangalow’s main street. A private, large covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks a pool and established gardens making it the ideal spot to relax and entertain with family and friends. The home benefits from a functional and versatile layout with a large downstairs rumpus room or studio. Located in a no-through street, this home offers peace and privacy yet is within easy reach of the shops, school, cafes, markets and restaurants.
– Light-filled living room with adjoining dining area.
– Three bedrooms and studio/fourth bedroom.
– Large living room/studio/workspace downstairs with a separate entrance.
– Ceiling fans; NBN available.
– Landscaped gardens provide complete privacy with space for relaxing & entertaining.
– In-ground pool with a large covered outdoor entertaining area or shed/workspace.
– Five minute walk to Bangalow’s main street; 15 minute drive to Byron Bay.
3 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / 1 parking
Auction: Sat 5 Feb at 2:00pm