84 Pine Mountain Road, Possum Creek
An award-winning contemporary residence perfectly positioned on just under three acres with a northern aspect and hinterland views. Masterfully designed and purposefully built to suit the Byron Bay climate, this beautiful home is ideally set upon a completely private hilltop with established tropical gardens.
– Single-level residence with seamless connection to two large outdoor entertainment areas.
– Use of natural materials, such as travertine, limestone and oak enhance the subtle and understated beauty of the design.
– 4.5m sliding doors stack behind walls and connect the living area to the landscape.
– Passive solar temperature and climate control design features, retractable insect screening.
– Large living, dining and well-equipped kitchen with separate preparation area.
– Insulated and temperature-controlled wine room with capacity for 1500 bottles.
– Wood fired pizza oven with direct access to the kitchen, open fire with stone chimney.
– Two large bedrooms, main with large bespoke dressing room and a study/third bedroom.
– Two luxurious bathrooms with walk in showers.
– Generous sized laundry opening onto back porch, ample storage throughout the house.
– Large two-level council approved studio (able to sleep up to five) with bathroom and living area plus reverse cycle heating/cooling.
– Plunge pool with secure fencing privately set amidst landscaped tropical gardens.
– Solar hot water and solar power generation, extensive outdoor lighting.
– Shed with power, three large water tanks including tank connected to spring water bore.
– Ample parking including double carport connected to main house by a covered walkway.
– Walled garden, vegetable beds, mature fruit trees and koala-friendly tree species.
– Private and quiet, fully fenced with gate intercom security system.
– Desirably located at the end of a no-through road.
– A winner of the Australian Institute of Architects (NSW country division) Residential Architecture award and featured in Australian House and Garden magazine.
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 parking /