1 Avalon Avenue, Clunes
An outstanding property that combines key elements of an idyllic north coast village lifestyle — a breathtaking c.1930s heritage home in an elevated position on over half an acre in a quiet location within walking distance of the general store, cafe and school. Immaculately presented, with an emphasis on good design, this home embraces the beauty of its period architecture with exceptional attention given to detail. The home’s original features are perfectly preserved and enhanced through the use of smart contemporary design and materials.
– Exceptional period features including elegant timber fretwork; grand front staircase; timber-lined rooms; 3m high ceilings; casement windows; original hoop pine timber floors.
– Deep and spacious front porch, large enough to be used as an outdoor entertaining area, with a leafy and peaceful outlook.
– Beautiful foyer featuring an exquisite leadlight window.
– Light-filled open plan living and dining area with stunning casement windows.
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar that opens to an outdoor entertaining space.
– Luxurious bathroom with free-standing bath, heated flooring and louvred windows.
– NBN connected; reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
– Huge 15 x 9 metre shed/workspace with feature lighting and power.
– Connection between house and shed/studio via walkway through a landscaped garden with fire pit.
– Large grassed yard and established gardens.
– Private, peaceful location in one of the area’s most beautiful villages.
– 12 minutes to Bangalow; 25 minutes to Byron Bay.
Auction on-site. Sat 13 Nov at 10:45am.
View more about the property here