149 Friday Hut Road, Coorabell
A stunningly beautiful property – known to locals as ‘Sunnyview’ due to its ideal northeast aspect – with sweeping panoramic views over the Byron Bay hinterland. Treasured for generations by a local family, ‘Sunnyview’ is on the market for the first time in nearly 70 years. Offering 40 lush acres with deep fertile alluvial soil, crystal clear creek running along the eastern boundary and fresh sea breezes, this inspiring lifestyle property sits in the heart of one of the north coast’s most desirable blue-ribbon locations.
– An exceptional once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire 40 acres of some of the most beautiful land in the Byron hinterland at a prized location.
– Perfect northeast aspect with several fantastic building sites subject to council approval.
– Breathtaking hinterland views with peace and privacy assured.
– Enchanting rainforest remnant, walking paths and long creek frontage.
– Large, comfortable four-bedroom home with a huge second, family living area.
– Machinery shed, town water, solar hot water, NBN available.
– Private, sealed driveway leads to the house from a picturesque country road.
– 15 minutes to Byron Bay; 10 minutes to Bangalow; less than 30 minutes to Ballina/Byron Airport.
Auction Location: Forthcoming