29 Ryces Drive, Clunes, NSW
A beautifully renovated home set on an appealingly large block in a no-through street in lovely Clunes village. With a light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area, this bright and breezy home has well-connected spaces and is perfectly laid out for an easy, relaxed lifestyle.
A new bathroom, kitchen and flooring bring contemporary flair and style to the home and are among many appealing features. Step into the large rear yard and enter a private sanctuary that is fun, joyful and the perfect place to entertain. An outdoor bath and shower offers the ideal spot to relax with a cool drink on hot days and a fire pit to enjoy the ambience at night.
– Bright and stylish open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
– Three generous bedrooms; the main opening to a large, beautifully landscaped rear yard.
– New kitchen with island bench; gas cooktop and designer appliances.
– Luxurious new bathroom featuring a freestanding bath.
– Private and beautifully landscaped backyard with spots to enjoy and entertain.
– Fabulous outdoor bathroom and fire pit.
– Wood combustion fireplace; gas heater; ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
– Solar power and solar hot water; NBN connected.
– Easy 10 minute walk from the Clunes general store and cafe, five minutes walk to the school. – Central to hinterland villages, the coast and beaches.
– 15 minutes to Bangalow; 30 minutes to Byron Bay.
3 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / 1 parking